Lets be work Buddies
right. marketing is always looking for work buddies that love creating awesome stuff. If you are a person who loves total freedom and working in a disciplined environment. Then let’s Connect!
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.Experience: 3 – 5 yearsJob Description
- Write copy that’s relevant, easy on the eyes, and relatable to relevant audiences.
- Write content for websites, blogs, social media content, emailers, press releases, articles, online ads, presentations as and when required
- Coordinate with the social media team to provide tag lines, posts, content as required
- Edit content to make it user- friendly and SEO friendly
- Edit and proofread content when required
- Find and develop new ideas for web content
- Communicate effectively with clients, follow clients’ editorial guidelines, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in written and oral English communication
- Knowledge of the editorial guidelines and style of writing for websites, social media networks, online ad platforms
- Familiarity with generally accepted principles of grammar and writing for the press
- Ability to think creatively and generate ideas for pitches, knowledge sharing content, videos, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and quick thinking
The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create and manage the look, layout, and features of our product tools, websites, and landing pages.Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in web design
- Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (Illustrator, Image Ready, etc.)
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Experience with core PHP and its Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake PHP, and others).
- Good understanding of OOPS, MVC structure.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- The candidate would be assigned for conducting an analysis of website and application requirements
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats
- Troubleshooting application and code issues